maandag 3 februari 2014

My gelish nail polish collection

As you already know, I'm addicted to polished nails. The discovery of the Orly SmartGELS system (that gives me beautiful polished nails for two whole weeks, which is like.. a world record to me) also was the beginning of a new collection (doesn't it always go like that…?). Orly offers 24 colours (although some sites mention 32 colours, which would be great, because there are some lovely new colours there, but I don't know where to get those other 8 at the moment).


I really love that Charged up colour, but on the site, I can't order it yet!

The colours that are already part of my collection are Haute Red, Star Spangled, Plum Noir, Luxe and Liquid Vinyl.

I'm a big fan of SmartGELS by Orly, but thanks to a colleague, I discovered a second brand that I really like: SensatioNail. Compared to the Orly SmartGELS, SensatioNail has a larger variety of colours at the moment, from bright pinks to deep blues and some greens. 


My collection already counts five SensatioNail colours:


Mauve Maven: a very neutral vieux rose

Sugar Plum: a deep burgundy

Ocean Sparkle: a shiny blue (with a hint of green)

Espresso Bean: a sparkly dark brown

Scarlet Red: a very hot red


There still are a lot of colours on my wish list , so I've decided to buy one new colour every month. For February, I ordered this beautiful bright pink (because there's a big lack of pink in my collection):

Pink Daisy

It looks very fluorescent on the picture, but in reality it should look a lot softer. I can go and pick it up on Wednesday. An ideal colour for spring, don't you think?


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zoals jullie intussen al weten ben ik verslaafd aan gelakte nagels. De ontdekking van de Orly SmartGELS (die ervoor zorgen dat ik twee - twéé - volle weken perfecte nagels heb, wat mij betreft een wereldrecord!) was ook meteen het begin van een nieuwe verzameling (want zo gaat dat dan altijd…) Orly heeft momenteel 24 kleurtjes (hoewel sommige sites over 32 kleuren spreken, wat erg leuk zou zijn, aangezien er een paar hele leuke nieuwe bij zijn, maar ik zou totaal niet weten waar ze verkrijgbaar zijn…)


Ik ben dol op de kleur Charged up, maar ik zou niet weten waar ze te bestellen… :-(
Momenteel ben ik al de trotse bezitter van Haute Red, Star Spangled, Plum Noir, Luxe and Liquid Vinyl.

Ik ben een grote fan van SmartGELS by Orly, maar dankzij een collega ontdekte ik een tweed merk dat ik erg leak vind: SensatioNail. In vergelijking met de Orly SmartGELS, biedt SensatioNail op dit moment een grotere verscheidenheid aan kleuren:



Mijn collectie bevat momenteel vijf kleurtjes:


Mauve Maven: een neutraal vieux rose

Sugar Plum: een diep wijnrood

Ocean Sparkle: een sprankelend groen-blauw

Espresso Bean: donkerbruin met een glittertje

Scarlet Red: felrood

Er staan nog heel veel kleurtjes op mijn wish list, dus heb ik besloten mijzelf elke maand één nieuw kleurtje te gunnen. Voor februari koos ik dit prachtige felroze (want er is duidelijk nog een gebrek aan roze in mijn collectie):


Pink Daisy

Het ziet er op de foto een beetje fluo uit, maar in het echt zou het er veel zachter uit moeten zien. Ik mag het woensdag ophalen. Een ideaal kleurtje voor de lente, toch? 

Besteld via Collishop

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten